Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz1X8tUqQzR

Monday, August 29, 2011

I Must Say: A Pretty Good Day

As the day comes to an end; I find myself here yet again.  Of course, I am talking about The Backstage Lounge, my favourite hangout.  I am content, happy; siting at one of my favored places, writing and listening to music.  Pretty good way to end the night, if you ask me.

  I really can't believe how fast the last few weeks of summer are flying by; August is over already!   As busy as we can get at work right now, I know it's going to be about ten times worst once school starts again.  I will hopefully have enough experience to be fairly fast by then.  Yes, it will all work out by the grace of God.
  I was working with this girl at work today who I swear I've seen before; you know when you go crazy trying to place someone who you are almost certain you've met?  Well, with me, that is multiplied by ten; it's truly driving me crazy.  I spent the better part of my day at work looking at her and wondering where I know her from; she probably thought I was a weirdo for staring so long!  I don't know, maybe it's just that I saw her when I went in to apply in the first place; in addition to having short term memory loss, sometimes my brain can play tricks on me and make me think I've remembered something that, in fact, didn't happen.  It's truly disturbing sometimes.
  Yet all is well; a friend of the girl who works with me came in and treated everybody to Starbucks drinks.  It never fails to amaze me how nice, how good people can be.  I believe completely in the good in humans, despite the few bad apples among us.  What a refreshing drink it was too!  I had an iced green tea since it's about a million degrees in the place I work.  It does make me wonder why restaurant chains like that don't have air conditioning.     If not for the customers then at least for the employees!  But I digress, I only worked for five hours anyways so it's all good.  I am off now until Saturday so you know what that means!  Sleeeeeeep, lot's and lot's of sleeeeep.  In particular, naps; I will be napping every afternoon and coming here every night. What a good life!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment