Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz1X8tUqQzR

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So This Night Didn't Turn Out The Best...but it Got a Little Better

  Well, I am at The Backstage Lounge as usual.  Yet I got here a little too early; the music is just starting now (10pm) and I got here at nine-ish.  Oh well, that's why I have my laptop with me.  I've been trying to figure out how to edit the HTML code of my blog so that I can use whatever picture I want for my background image.  Therefore, I have been reading up on editing blogs for a while and have gotten to learn some stuff (how to put music in a post, how to put a "read more" link on the homepage), yet really I am just as clueless as when I started this site.  I really need to find someone who can help me figure this sh*t out.  



  There's a lot I would like to customize on this blog, and Blogger is horrible when it comes to customization.  It's time's like these when I kick myself for not paying attention in my computer class last year.  I basically texted my way through the whole class, not paying attention to a single word the teacher said; all I wanted to do was talk to my friends.  Alas, I am stuck here trying with no luck to change the background image on my blog to one I want.  I think it's going to take awhile, judging from my hopeless attempts tonight.  Yet I know it's just a matter of time before I figure out how to do it.
  Unfortunately, I am very bad with computers in general; I am surprised I even managed to figure out how to blog in the first place.   I envy those that can whip up a web page in a matter of minutes; who can hack almost anything, write any program.  Nevertheless, I am learning slowly; I don't have the time, patience or energy to spend any considerable effort on it.   For now, my blog still does what it was made to do; share my views and opinions on this thing we call "life".  I just wish I could do it with the blog looking like I want it to.
  Other than that, I've spent the last three hours out, writing and f*cking around on my computer; first at Starbucks and now I am here.  With an important relationship in my life hanging in the balance, it was nice to have something else in the front of my mind for a change.  Maybe that's because I have finally accepted that whatever happens must be His will and therefore it's out of my control.  Nevertheless, I am still going to fight for the strenght and continuation of it for all I am worth; yet that is something that I've talked about in many previous posts, and I'm sure many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment