Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.
Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2009/01/random-rotating-post-gadget-with.html#ixzz1X8tUqQzR

Friday, August 26, 2011

So Much To Do; So Little Time

  Well, here I am at The Backstage Lounge again.  It's looking to be a fun night (my feet are tapping, my head is bopping and I am aching to get on that dance floor!).  For a night out on the town, you can't really beat this place.  Excellent music, awesome staff, awesome customers, just a all around good place to go.  It's jazz/swing night here, and the dance floor is hopping.  Of course, I shouldn't stay late as I'm getting up early tomorrow, but you know what?  F*ck sleep!   I'm getting so much older everyday and soon will not be able to do this nightly.



  It's funny, I had wanted to go to a bar for so long, and never even knew this place existed; I am so glad to have found it!  All the staff know me, the manager likes me...u know what..I have to go dance!  Back in a bit!
  ..........That was a fun night!  Or shall I say "this"; the night isn't over yet.  Nevertheless, I am now at home; the dancing being done I just couldn't keep up to. It's only midnight right now.  Yet I had my fun; it's always a pleasure at The Backstage Lounge.  I am tired today; these last few days have been especially taxing on me, and to add insult to injury I haven't been sleeping much more than three/four hours a night.  I'm hoping for a good night's sleep this evening; being as it's Saturday tomorrow I will hopefully get a whopping six hours of sleep.
  With only a few weeks (I really hope) before my mom moves out and a roommate moves in, there's still lots to be done in my house.  Cleaning; everything has to be cleaned!  This place is currently a disaster; everything from my room is in the living room, creating a wall of stuff with just a foot space in between to walk by.  Things are slowly (and I mean slowly) getting done around here.  I am hoping to find a roommate soon, yet there's one little problem; as the place looks now it's not the most appealing.  Therefore, I just have to be hopeful that the prospective roommates can see past the clutter in the living room; after all, it will be gone by the time they move in.
  With so much in my mind right now, I'm thankful I have somewhere to go dance and relax at the end of the night.  I know I will feel a lot better once I have a roommate moved in, and my mom (and all her crap) moved out.  Until then, there's still lots of work to be done; scheduling a viewing of the room isn't that easy either.
Yet I'm confident that by the time my mother leaves, I will have gotten the first months rent from someone and it will all work out fine.  To end off with the famous saying of Bobby McFerrin, "Don't Worry, Be Happy"

No comments:

Post a Comment